OWCP Lawyer, Jeff Zeelander




How I Can Help

If you are an injured federal employee, I can help you get and/or keep the federal workers' compensation benefits to which you are entitled. I can help you file claims, I can represent you at hearings, and I can otherwise guide you through the OWCP claims process. Feel free to contact me at any point in your claims process.

Here are some of the types of situations I routinely handle:


As an advocate for injured federal workers, I take issue with many of the processes and procedures that govern the OWCP. I report these in my OWCP Lawyer's Blog. Subscribe to it to keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments affecting federal workers' compensation.




Home | How I Can Help | FAQs | Forms | Resources | Contact

Copyright (C) 2016 Jeff Zeelander, OWCP Lawyer. All rights reserved.