OWCP Lawyer, Jeff Zeelander




OWCP Forms

The Department of Labor (DOL) provides a complete list of OWCP forms on their website. Generally, forms should be printed, filled out, and then submitted through your agency to DOL. Always keep a copy of what you submit and make sure you have proof that you submitted the form. Here are links to some commonly requested forms:

As an advocate for injured federal workers, I take issue with many of the processes and procedures that govern the OWCP. I report these in my OWCP Lawyer's Blog. Subscribe to it to keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments affecting federal workers' compensation.




Home | How I Can Help | FAQs | Forms | Resources | Contact

Copyright (C) 2016 Jeff Zeelander, OWCP Lawyer. All rights reserved.